Dr Cassandra Dean
Dr Cassandra Dean is a BULK BILLING Clinical Psychologist. She sees children, adolescents and adults.
Note: Dr Dean does not see clients through Workcover, TAC, victims of Crime, ATA (CAREinMIND), EAP, DHHS, Corrections Victoria or for other Legal Issues, NDIS, Comcare, of for one-off assessments.
Dr Dean does not specialise in the provision of court/ legal/ psychological reports.
Dr Dean is a member of the Australian Psychological Society and the College of Clinical Psychologists. Dr Dean has a Doctorate in Clinical Psychology, specialising in adolescence, from Monash University.
Dr Dean has extensive experience in providing mental health services to young people, adults and their families. She has a particular interest in integrated treatment for depression and anxiety. Dr Dean adopts a client-centered approach using evidence-based practice and uses a range of psychological therapies including Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT) and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT).
Mr Milan Pekic
- Depression/Anxiety/Stress (work, home, social)
- Self-esteem (views, beliefs, Self-exploration/Identity)
- Social concerns (anxiety, phobias)
- Relationship issues (communication, dynamics, Divorce, separation)
- Trauma (PTSD, Grief & Loss, Phobias, Panic)
- Obsessional thinking and compulsive behaviour (ritualistic behaviour, Coping strategies)
- Eating disorder & health issues (self-image, pain management, health & wellbeing)
- Educational assessment (Learning Styles,
- Career/ vocational counselling (Work-related matters)
All patients with a Mental Health Care Plan will be bulk billed.